BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was so much fun this year. The kids didn't have school on Wednesday and the boys decided that they would help me get our Christmas decoration out. I love Christmas and I am a bit of an addict when it come to decorating. We put a three trees and pretty much redo the whole house. The boys and Kaylee were a ton of help and we surprised Neal by getting two of the trees up and most of the house decorated while he was at work.

It was our job to bring the pies so Wednesday night and Thursday morning Neal and I made pies. On Thursday afternoon we headed to Sandy to the Loomis's (Neal's Aunt and Uncle's house). We had such a fun relaxing Thanksgiving and the kids were really good. We then came back and the kids all took a swim in grandpa and grandma's pool late that night. Neal's parents pool is outdoor but they heat it through most of the winter and the kids love to swim.

Friday morning I got up at 5:30 and went to my favorite store, Rod Works. It was my first early morning black Friday shopping experience and it was fun. I didn't hit any crazy crowds but did get some great deals. I am about 3/4 of the way done with my shopping. YEAH!!!!
Grandma Jill came down on Friday and spent the day. We did a bit more shopping and then went to dinner for my sister-in-law's birthdy at Magleby's in Provo. It was such a crazy dinner (but a lot of fun). They brought all the food out after a very long wait to everyone but my sister-in-law Brenda whose birthday we were celebrating. She had to wait another 15 minutes after we all got our food for hers. My fish ended up being way undercooked so they had to take it back and I waited with her. They did give us a free desert for our wait and my Chocolate cake was to die for. So, I guess it was okay and we did all have a great laugh.

Saturday was game day and I think in our family it deserves it's very own blog space.

0 comments: