BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Christmas season has been a lot of fun. It started with Connor and Jake going to Arizona to swim with the swim team. They both swam really well and made it back to finals at night. It was fun to see them be each others cheer leaders. They are starting to become good friends (when Connor is beating up on Jake). It was like a vacation having them gone for a couple of days.

I had my book club and dinner club Christmas parties that were tons of fun. It has been such a long time since we have had such a big group for book club.

I'm done with my shopping but know have the work of putting together my preztels for neighbor gifts and wrapping everything. I think that takes as long as the shopping does.

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends!

0 comments: